May 13, 2011

Busy Morning, Relaxing Afternoon

Stop #1:  Walmart to pick up photos and supplies for some 'creative' projects I am going to try.
Stop #2:  Olan Mills to have a few quick photos taken for Colson's 2nd month.
Stop #3:  The Truss company to pick up Chris.
Stop #4:  Jet Chevrolet to buy a new car.....gulp!
Stop #5:  Arby's for a quick lunch
Stop #6:  Home...sigh!

Here's one of the 'creative' projects:
Naps happened late today, but their naps somewhat overlapped so I felt good about getting things done for myself.  I also was successful with another creative project I found:  Printing on Fabric.  Very easy and so cool! 

Later, Cannon and I spent a lot of time coloring and he worked very hard, with the tongue out, on staying in the lines.  We actually had to take away the coloring so he'd eat dinner! 

After dinner, Cannon spent time with his first love...trailers.  See the picture below. 

He's got the trailer hooked up to his bike with the chains and a lot of other things going on that he probably shouldn't be doing by himself!

We finished out the evening around the fire pit at the neighbors.  Relaxing and talking and happy that it's Friday. 

And here's a picture of Colson, just because!


Enjoying every moment. 

1 comment:

  1. The artwork is really cool! Did you print that on fabric? I forget where you found the letters online... ??

    ReplyDelete