May 25, 2011

Just Another Regular Day

Yes, we had just another regular day around the Ross house.  Yet,  I look forward to those regular days! They are wonderful!  I love not having a schedule and just going with the flow.

Our 'flow' went a little like this....

*Cannon requested waffles (again) for breakfast.
*Off to Walmart for just a few supplies.  (I forgot to pick up the pictures that are ready twice now.)
*We stopped by the library on the way home to pick up some new books.  Love the library!
*Cannon and I cleaned out some toys from the bins.  We found some missing toys as we were cleaning!
*Chris came home for lunch and we all had lunch together.  
*Naps for both boys
*Playtime.  Watched Wordworld.  
*Dinner....we all sat down together and had pork tenderloin, veggies and mashed potatoes.  Yummy!
*I watched the final Oprah.  So very good.  I'm keeping it to watch again. 
*Hanging out as a family in the living room.  :)  
*Bath, books, bed for both boys.  

Oh happy day.....
Enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment