May 23, 2011

Hello Monday!

Loved playing Memory and Candyland with Cannon this morning!  I could have sat with him all day playing games.  It was a nice change from the trucks and trailers we usually play with.  It was a great morning! 


Cannon and Colson both spent the afternoon at Jacie's.  This was a first for Colson...first time at daycare!  He did just fine, however he still isn't very good at taking a bottle.  That is something we'll have to work on. 

I had a super afternoon at school teaching!  It was kind of spur of the moment.  I had a babysitter lined up already for something else at school that was cancelled.  So I decided to work the afternoon since Jacie was already expecting Cannon and Colson.  It was wonderful to see my students and it was great to be teaching!  The afternoon went very fast and I was back home before I knew it.

We had a great family evening doing nothing too exciting...but we were all together at home and that was wonderful!  Chris mowed the lawn, washed the new vehicle and worked in the garage.  Cannon played downstairs, upstairs and outside. Colson slept some, hung out with Cannon some, and spent time with all of us.  I made a new soup recipe and we all sat down to dinner and talked about the day.  I love this time! 
Cannon was the cameraman!

Cannon helped give Colson a bath tonight and he takes his role very seriously.  He helped wash him, poor water over him and talked to him!  Colson hit the sack a little before 8pm.  He was tired! 

Cannon with his trucks!
Chris helped Cannon get ready for bed.  I love hearing the two of them in Cannon's room reading and talking and laughing. It makes me smile just thinking about it!  I joined them and the three of us read and talked and laughed some more.  We hung out later than usual.  But it's those moments that aren't planned that mean so much.  It's the little things-like the three of us lying in Cannon's bed together talking-that I want to remember. 

Love my family.  Love the everyday moments.  Love being together.  Love that I am recording these memories.  Love that we get to do it all again tomorrow.  Love that their will be new memories! 

Enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment