May 24, 2011

The Day Through Cannon's Words

Just a few things that came out of Cannon's mouth today.......

Come play with me.
Spit up. (after Colson spit up)
Get your shoes on and come out here.
So, how was your day?
I need help.
We’ve had this book for a long time.
Hi, Bud.  (To Colson)
Bring Colson up here. 
Will you move the loader, mom? 
Mom, you’re the hooker-upper so you get to drive the truck!
Back, back, back, back, back, back, back, stop! 
Let's go to dad's work right now.  I need to help him hook up the jet boat.
Daddy, I want to take a hot bath.
What's That?
Dad, do you have two belts?
NO! (he had to go to time out for that!)
Where are you going?
We had a lot of troubles.  Our truck was falling into the water. 
Dad, did you put a bandaid on the jeep? 
What happened to my engine? 
I'm just wearing my underwear.  No pajamas. 
I want to take those magnets to bed.

And a few pictures from today......


Morning time on the couch.

Add caption



 






No comments:

Post a Comment