Apr 25, 2012

Currently...

Currently....
I am listening to Ellen on TV.
I am loving how the boys love to play outside and can entertain themselves.
I am thinking about how much I have to catch up on for Week In The Life
I am wanting a day off to catch up, sleep in, read...
I am needing to clean the filthy kitchen floor.

Currently Colson is working on eating with a spoon.  It's a very messy process!
Currently Cannon likes to play outside without shoes and socks on.
Currently Chris is working on the jet boat and will be ready to back it in the water soon to test it out!
Currently Cannon likes to pretend play and is extremely creative and imaginative. 
Currently we are eating left overs for dinner.
Currently Colson is close to walking.  He has taken one step a few times...but nothing more.
Currently Chris is swamped at work.  Good for business but tiring for Chris.
Currently we are trying to decide what to do for the weekend.
Currently there are two more days until the weekend!

And a few photos from today...








Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment