Apr 29, 2012

Everyday Ordinary Life

Yes.
Today was just just another ordinary day.
But it was perfect.

The 'routine' and the 'ordinary' are just as amazing as the 'new' and the 'spur of the moment'.

I love how we had a quite day at home.
I love how at one point, I couldn't hear a thing but everyone was playing or working.
I love how many things got accomplished but some things didn't and I'm okay with that.
I love the smell lentil soup in the crockpot.
I love watching the boys play.
I love playing with the boys by themselves and together.
I love to watch Cannon draw.
I love to sit in the rocking chair with Colson and read to him.
I love that I was able to catch up on a bit of scrapbooking today.

The list could go on and on.

Yes.
I love the ordinary some days.
Today was one of those days.







Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment