Oct 5, 2012

What's Going On

Here's what's going on...

I've had pictures laid out to scrapbook for over a week and still can't seem to get them on a layout.
Chris was in bed reading before 9pm.
Mom and Dad are here visiting for a few days.  Dad is attending his 50th high school reunion.
Cannon spent all afternoon playing outside, only coming in to eat dinner.
We are out of milk.
I ran 6 miles on the treadmill.  Need to run 6 more to work off all of the candy I've been eating!
We enjoyed being outside on this sunny day.
Chris worked on the Chevelle and got it running better.
Mom made us "Chicken Dive In" for dinner.
Cannon has a birthday party to attend tomorrow.  I guess I better get a card and wrap the gift.
I had over 25 new emails this afternoon.
Colson is saying so many new words I can't list them all.  Tonight I heard hammer and blue for the first time.  
There are 3 episodes of Ellen that I haven't watched yet.
Cannon read us his reading homework from the second lesson in Read Well K.
Both boys took a bath.
Cannon is loving the kitchen timer grandma brought over.  He is setting it for everything.
All of the boys rode 3 wheelers tonight.
I have math curriculum to read for next week. (What's new!?)




Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment