Oct 25, 2012

Years From Now

Years from now, I want to remember the details.
I want Cannon and Colson to be reminded of their everyday lives just as much as the special occasions.

I want the boys to remember what the house looked like when they were small.  I want them to remember the toys they played with.  I want them to look back and remember their first pets.

So here are a few pictures of the everyday.

Just ONE of the many baskets of trucks that the boys play with.

Routines.  Colson loves to brush his teeth!

AC was hanging out with us today.

The best toy ever from Auntie Brenda....the antique Radio Flyer.  The boys have put more laps around the house on this than I can count! 

Boots.  I love the little, itty bitty rain boots!  So cute! 

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment