Nov 4, 2012

Hello Sunday

Hello Sunday.

Love the weekends and I still continue to wish that every weekend was a three-day weekend!  I would love that!

We all accomplished a lot this weekend:

Chris put the jet boat motor back together.
He put the motor back into the boat and it's ready to go.
The boys played and played and made mess after mess.
I cooked and cleaned.
I shopped.
We went out for a pancake breakfast to support a local dance club.
Chris painted the upstairs bathroom.
I started report cards.
Cannon wrote his numbers and practiced his reading.
Colson continues to surprise us with all of his new vocabulary words.
I ordered pictures and finished a layout.
Cannon and I ordered his cake for his party on Wednesday.
Colson and I ran some errands.
Cannon and I went to church.

The list goes on.

Here are a few miscellaneous photos....

Cannon working on his numbers, letters, a drawing and some words!  He sounded out Happy Birthday all by himself.  The picture he drew is of him with the birthday crown on.

Cannon taking communion at church this morning.

Sweet Colson!

The boys found a whoopee cushion and had a lot of laughs together with it.  Here, Colson is taking a turn sitting on it.

Toys everywhere today.  The living room looked like a parking lot for trucks and trailers.

Cannon put the cat house next to him on the floor.  DC and Cannon both snuggled up for a rest.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment