Nov 21, 2012

Thankful

Our school family and our family here at home have been talking a lot about who and what we are thankful for.

Cannon shared how he was thankful for his parents and Colson and AC and DC.  :)

My list goes on and on...everything from food, a warm house, a stable job, the boys, Chris, family, friends books, laughter, my faith in God and much more.

The 4th graders wrote and shared about the many things and people they were thankful for and we hung their thoughts in the room.  Today, the kids at school wrote thank you notes to anyone they wanted to, sharing reasons why this person was important to them.  Some of these notes were delivered to my desk and tonight my heart was filled with warmth and love from "my kids" at school.


This is why I teach.

(But I'm thankful for 4 days off to relax and rejuvenate!)

Enjoying every moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment