Nov 6, 2012

Today

Today is election day.
Today we had pancakes for breakfast.
Today Colson woke up not feeling so great.
Today Cannon and I enjoyed our time together at school before he had to go to his class and before my kids came.
Today Colson and Cannon went to Jacie's house.
Today I had a meeting after school focusing on Smartboards.
Today it rained like crazy in the late afternoon and evening.
Today Cannon played with his remote control car.
Today Colson went to bed early.
Today Chris and I sat in the bathroom as Cannon took a bath.
Today we watched the election results as they unfolded throughout the evening.
Today we had fun watching the cats play.
Today I worked on some report cards.
Today I don't have to make lunches because we don't have school tomorrow.
Today we are thankful for each other.




Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment