Nov 24, 2012

Birthday's and Basketball

Today was a full day...

Cleaning, organizing (a.k.a.: making a bigger mess), shopping, birthday party, errands, and last minute tickets to the Husky Men's Basketball game.

Chris finished the grout on the fire place.  Now we just need to paint the wood around the mantle a darker color.  Everything came together nicely.  And the house is very warm!

I still have a big mess of Christmas stuff out.  And I made a bigger mess when I went to look for a tub to put the Halloween/Fall decorations in and came across two tubs of Cannon's old clothes that I hadn't looked through yet.  The Fall decorations are still not put away and the extra bedroom is now full of boy clothes.

I found some ribbon was a screaming deal at JoAnn's this morning and Brenda and I had fun walking around at some other shops.

Cannon and I went to Sam and Carly's 1st birthday party.  Jacie had the house decorated so cute.  Everyone had a great time.



Granny Joy came over for a visit and we twisted her arm to stay and watch the boys so Chris and I could go to the Husky game.  We got 4 tickets from Danny and Jimmy.  Greg and Brenda came along and we had a good time.  It was nice to get out.  The Husky's lost...and played terrible.  The night would have been a bit more fun and exciting if the team hadn't gotten killed, but we are complaining about free tickets and good seats!



Great Saturday!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment