Feb 24, 2013

I Don't Want to Forget

I don't want to forget how Cannon loves his yellow wagon and pulls that thing around everywhere.  Today he helped me haul weeds in it.  He also pulled Colson all over the neighborhood!


I don't want to forget how good it feels to be outside on a cool, fall day.  We haven't had the chance to spend much time outside so it was great to get out, do some yard work and breath in the fresh air!


I don't want to forget how great it feels to sit on the couch and relax.  I rarely do that and was able to for the last few laps of the Daytona 500 this afternoon.


I don't want to forget how simple projects around the house make a huge difference.  I feel overwhelmed by all we want to accomplish to improve the house so remembering to take it one thing at a time is important.  Chris painted the door from the garage into the house, put the left over tiles we had down on the steps and some finished it with some trim.  It looks so good.


I don't want to forget how the boys love to play on our bed.  Tonight they were standing on one end, counting and then jumping...landing on their faces to the other side.  The laughter was so wonderful to hear and brings smiles to our faces!

I don't want to forget how Cannon absolutely loves bread sticks.  I had bought some to go with the Navy Bean Soup I made today and Cannon ate 3 1/2 breadsticks.  One with honey, one with jam and the 1/2 of one plain!

I don't want to forget how poor Colson's nose ran all day long and every time he looked at me, he would say, "Nose."  I'd give it a wipe and he'd continue to play.


I don't want to forget how Cannon is doing such a fabulous job with his reading.  He made a video tonight and watched himself a couple of times.  I love that HE loves to read!

I don't want to forget how much I appreciate Chris when he helps put the kids to bed.  I finally have some time to myself!  LOL!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment