Feb 9, 2013

Some Thoughts From Saturday

The silverware kept Colson busy and out of trouble for long enough for me to clean up the kitchen after dinner.  Thank goodness!

I look forward to looking through Cannon's Friday Folder each week.  I love to see the work that comes home and am always so proud of his learning and hard work!

Colson and I....he really was okay with me taking pictures, but it looks like he is not happy about it!

Today I finished Cannon's Valentine's.  He sat down last night and wrote his name on all of them.  I put the hearts on today.


 Cannon spent some time at Claire's last night and she taught him how to sew.  He sewed on some old fabric she had and...of course....loved all of the knobs and especially the pedal!

Colson had some "emmeees" as he calls them.  (M & M's)

A picked up room can go from clean to a disaster in the blink of an eye.  Colson's trains....

Today we started some home improvement projects.  A couple simple ones were finished but Chris still has to work on the backsplash in the upstairs bathroom.  I love the new countertop, sink and faucet!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment