Feb 1, 2013

Movie Night

Cannon has been asking to have a movie night for awhile.
So tonight we popped popcorn, turned off the lights, sat down under a blanket and watched, Brave.


I loved it.
I especially loved looking at Cannon and Colson eating popcorn, engrossed in the movie.  It was so darn cute.  I would have taken a picture but the lights were off and I didn't want to spoil the moment.


Colson lasted for about half of the movie and then played with his trucks for a short time before heading to bed.  (So I missed the end of the movie.  Booo.)

The movie was good.  Chris said Cannon cried towards the end when it didn't seem like the mother (who had turned into a bear) was going to be able to be human again.  I'm glad Cannon is sensitive like that.

I'm thinking movie night will become a tradition.
I guess I should start looking for the next movie to watch!


Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment