Jun 14, 2013

First Day of Summer Break

The weight of the world has lifted from my shoulders.
I am so glad...so happy...so ready to be on summer break.
Just a few things I did today....

  • I started reading a book for pleasure.  (Happy sigh!)
  • I took the kids bowling this morning.  This was so much fun!  They both loved it.  



  • I've already torn apart Colson's room and put it back together, getting rid of the changing table (gasp!) that we were still using for storage. 
  • I cleaned out my purse that weighed a ton, threw it away because it was breaking and organized my things in a new purse.  What a difference!
  • I've made a total mess of the guest bedroom with the boys clothes: sorting and making piles of keepers, give-away and goodwill.  
  • Chris and Cannon left about 12:30 for Oregon.  They are on a "guys trip" together and will watch the jet boat races outside of Eugene.  
  • Colson and I ran a few errands.  We spent some time at the used bookstore in Sumner. 
  • We played outside and Colson got totally soaked running through the hose water.   
  • Colson and I looked through scrapbooks from last year.  It was such a great reminder of why I scrapbook and keep a record of our everyday memories.  
  • I had a good workout and I am now going to go watch a movie.  (However, I'm out of popcorn!)

Looking forward to many more days of doing whatever we want to do!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment