Jun 13, 2013

Last Day of School!

The excitement of the final day of school never leaves you even when you are grown up.

I love that it is the signal for summer to begin.
It says goodbye to routines and hello to freedom and flexibility.
The last day of school is the beginning of relaxation, rejuvenation and refreshing.

Cannon on the last day of school, June 13, 2013.

Cannon enjoyed his first, last day with the entire school.  (Pre-school (last year) lets out a week early.)  This year he was able to experience the school-wide yearbook signing and the final good-byes from the staff to the school buses as they pull out.

Waving goodbye to the kids.

I survived my first year in fourth grade and just barely.  It was a tough year in so many ways.  But I loved my class and I loved how much fun we had and how much learning we accomplished.  I will definitely miss them.

Cannon had the most wonderful year in Early Kindergarten with Mrs. Jewell.  His class was filled with great friends and a lot of true Early Kindergarten excitement.  The academic progress Cannon made from the beginning of the year to the end of the year was phenomenal.  We are so proud of him!

Mrs. Jewell and Cannon yesterday.  

Cannon said he will miss Mrs. Jewell but he is glad for summer break because he doesn't have to get up early or do any work!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment