Sep 17, 2013

A Few Photos

I am sitting here listening to the rain pound the windows and roof.  We've had quite a few storms here in the last couple of days.  Our summer is definitely coming to an end.
Doors and windows are closed.
Long pants instead of shorts.
Shoes instead of flip flops.
Long sleeved shirts.
Boots.
Hot tea.
Snuggling on the couch with blankets.

So, as I say goodbye to summer, here are a few photos from earlier this month....

DC hiding in the rocks and grass. 

All of my boys hanging out before bed.  #storytime

The new deck in progress.  (And Cannon not being very safe...)

"Watch me!"  I loved watching Cannon jump on the neighbors trampoline.  
He was having so much fun!

Colson REFUSED to look at me.  He was helping me pick weeds. 

I kept the bubble wrap from our new refrigerator.  
The boys spent the morning jumping and popping.  
It was so much fun to watch.  And I even joined in.  (very therapeutic!)

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment