Sep 3, 2013

Hello First Day of School

Another first day of school.
Many, many, many, many for me. 
The third for Cannon.



This year Cannon started Kindergarten!  We are all very excited....with the excitement ranging in levels depending on which family member you ask.  :)  


Cannon was admittedly nervous the night before saying he didn't know his teacher very well and didn't know what he was going to do at school.  However he was great when I dropped him off at his classroom and again when I saw him at lunch.  After school he said the best part of the day was "triple recesses!"  (of course!)  He told me they "went to library", he ate all of his lunch, got "drenched" during the last recess, "rocked out" to Pete the Cat and "drew an apple with a worm."  He loved coming back to the room with me after school.  

Cannon and his teacher, Mrs. Webster

It's going to be a great year!


Enjoying every moment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment