Oct 3, 2011

Cannonisms

A few Cannon quotes from today:

Come on, Mom.  Come watch this.  This is cool.

Mommy, down here.

During breakfast: 
I want to pour in the batter.

My throat hurt in the middle of the night.  I don’t know why.

You’re gonna fall, 'Cols' if you get out of there. (his highchair)  You can’t get out of there.  That’s what it’s for.

It looks like a penis on Colson’s jammies. (the zipper part...I don't think it looks like a penis...)

I like cars and trucks.

Mom, can you open this, please?

I want to go outside.  Then we’re going to do crafts in your bedroom.  Then we’re going to read in your bedroom.  Then we’re going to rest for a little while in your bedroom.  Then we'll wait for the sun to come out again. Then we’re going to go back outside.

I just spat on here.

We have to pray for Colson to be brave.

After he pretended to talk to Grandpa Al, I asked what they talked about.  Cannon said: 
I said, “How’s golfing?”  He said, “Fine.”  I said, “Goodbye.”

Mom, how do I spell your phone number?

Don’t put this in the bathroom or I’ll pee on your stuff.

What are you doing?

When he had his hands up inside of his sweatshirt:
Mom, look!  Someone cut my hands off!

Colson has a highchair that clips onto the counter.  The chair was underneath him and he was standing up on the chair while sitting in his highchair.  Cannon says to him:
You’re a stander upper.

To me about dinner:
Yeah, but is it any good?

I’m talking the same as you. 

I gotta work on my engine.  We’ve got to take it all apart and fix it and put it back together and watch it run.

Mom, we’re going to fix my engine.  So you want to come watch?

I’m so, soooo, so excited. 

And there is so much more that I couldn't get down!  Cannon is so observant and so funny at times.  He's also kind.  And really....he's just being an almost 4 year old!  We love this kid! 




Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment