Oct 16, 2011

Guys Weekend

Chris, Cannon and Greg went to Beverly this weekend for a "Guys Weekend."  I was secretly very excited to have time with only one little boy...and not three!  (yes, Chris counts as one of my boys, too!) 

The guys had a good time in the warm, sunny weather.  They rode some, had a big fire, ate well, got dirty (Cannon especially) and are very tired! 


Campfire!

Playing in the dirt!
Love this kid!

Bee sting above the eye...very swollen!
Ridin'

Out for the count on the way home!
They had a great time and didn't want to come home. Cannon said that next time, he wanted to stay for "three sleeps" instead of two. 

I will look forward to next time as well.  I had fun hanging out with Colson and really enjoyed my quiet time after Colson went to bed for the night.  I accomplished a lot:  surfed the Internet, checked and responded to email, ordered pictures, worked out, scrapbooked, Blogged, ordered books, picked up a bit, read....

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment