Oct 30, 2011

Random "I's..."

I enjoy Sunday's to get things accomplished.
I love going to the store by myself.
I wonder what it will be like to sleep in?
I love crock pot soups on a rainy day.
I am full of gratitude.
I wish for three day weekends.
I think I'm very lucky!
I enjoy recording memories.
I wonder if we'll go trick or treating tomorrow?
I love when Chris plays with both boys.
I enjoy looking at Pinterest.
I wonder how long it will take Cannon and I to finish his thank you notes?
I am looking forward to a movie with Chris tonight.
I wonder how long it will take for Colson to fall asleep?
I love new books from the library.
I enjoy thinking about the upcoming holidays.
I wonder when Colson will start pulling himself up to standing?
I love my life.
I love my boys.
I love my husband.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment