Oct 17, 2011

Celebrate Everyday Life

Busy, busy, busy. 

There have been a few days (or maybe more than a few) that I have looked at the clock and couldn't believe it was 10 pm already. 

However, even though our days are full, and sometimes it seems like we are moving at lightning speed, everyday life still surrounds us....AND all of the wonderful moments that come with it.

Here are a few of those everyday life moments that I want to celebrate:
  1. Today was an absolutely gorgeous fall day.  You couldn't help but be happy with the sun and blue skies.  We are surrounded by the brilliant colors of red, yellow and orange.  Mt. Rainier was out in all of its glory. What a view.  I love these fall days. 
  2. Cannon had swimming tonight and he was awesome!  We are so proud of how far he has come and the confidence he has now.  Chris and I just marveled at how he pushed off from the wall on his own, swam to the teacher using his kick board and swam back.  When he practiced swimming on his back, he kicked with straight legs and never waivered.  At the end of the lessons tonight, Cannon jumped...no, leaped off the wall three times!  All this is such a change from the summer swim lessons.  He has grown, practiced and become more of a confident swimmer.  As you can tell, we are very proud!
  3. Leftovers for dinner.  Thank goodness for leftovers.  Crock pot soup from Sunday.  Spaghetti from a few nights ago.  Throw on a plate of veggies and Ranch and we were set to go. 
  4. Chris worked on his engine for the jet boat tonight.  Putting this together has been a long time coming and he is very excited. 
  5. I love new magazines in the mail!  I can't wait to open it up and starting browsing.
  6. I can't say enough how wonderful Colson is.  He really just goes with the flow.  He hangs out with us at swimming and has his dinner there.  He sits int he bathtub in the sink and plays and plays.  He laughs and takes a razzing from Cannon.  He goes to sleep without even a sound.  We so love this kid!
The list could go on and on. 
Love my team members at school. 
Love the books I get to read. 
Love the pictures I have to scrapbook. 
Love the DVR. 
Love working out.
Love watching Cannon write on the white board. 
Love chocolate chips (way too much!). 

But, no more writing tonight.  I have to get to bed.  My new magazine is calling my name!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment