Nov 18, 2011

Friday

So glad it's Friday.  Not that it was a bad week....I just love Friday's. 

I love knowing I don't have to prepare for the next day.
I love that I don't have to make lunches or set out clothes.
I love that I have two days in front of me to get things done...whatever those things are.
I love that I feel relaxed on Friday's.
I love hanging out with the family.
I love spending time doing things I don't have time to do during the week. 

Here are a few photos from today. 

The book fair is going on at our school and Cannon chose a
book this morning.  (Cars, of course.)  He was reading...and
eating an apple...as he was waiting to go to preschool.  So
darn cute!  I love this kid!

Cannon was riding around on the Radio Flyer this evening.
He was full of energy....and making very loud motor noises!

Colson couldn't get enough of daddy tonight. Every time
Chris put him down, Colson crawled right back up in his
arms.  He definitely wanted to be held tonight!
After dinner, Cannon played quietly with his trucks and
trailers. Quite a difference from earlier!    
 Enjoying every moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment