Nov 7, 2011

Tidbits From Today

Today I have the day off from work.  It's a grading day....so I spent bits and pieces of the day working on report cards.  I am grateful to have an extended weekend.  I am grateful to have another day to spend with Cannon and Colson.  I am grateful to have time to work on report cards.  I am grateful to not have a schedule today! 

Here are some "tidbits" from our day:

We all congregated on the our bed this morning, which is usually were the boys end up each morning....I continue to get ready for the day and Chris keeps the boys company. 

Colson is eating a lot of finger foods now and had bananas, cheerios, and bits of waffle for breakfast.  I fed him applesauce.  He's a great eater!

I used my coupons at JoAnne's yesterday and had fun sorting through the new paper I bought! 

I'm trying to learn how to use my camera better...at least learn about all of the settings.  I'm also watching online tutorials from Photoshop Elements to learn how to edit photos. 

Cannon and I had hot cocoa for a mid-morning snack!

We had fun reading lots of books today...cuddled up together. 

Colson slept for 2 1/2 hours this morning.

Cannon got to spend his gift card to Target from Lea and the boys.  He got a CAT Forest Grapple.  (of course a piece of machinery!)  He played with it all afternoon, picking up everything from toys, to dinner plates!  

Both boys took an afternoon nap at the same time.   

We are working on ABAB patterns with Cannon.  He made patterns with stickers!

Colson pooped 4 times.  Blah!

I finished up a few scrapbook pages that I had partially done. 

Cannon and Colson played with pots and pans this evening!  Why buy toys?! 

Cannon ate at least a cup of broccoli tonight.  He loves it!

Colson ate salmon for the first time.  He seemed to like it. 

Cannon and Chris had ghost peeps for a treat after dinner! 


Colson was making the truck go back and forth.

LOVE!

Pots and pans are the best toys...and instruments!

All he wants to do is stand up!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment