Nov 1, 2011

Random Thoughts on Random Shots

"Random" seems to be my theme lately.  I guess it goes with how our every day life feels....random!  This is not a bad thing, but a phase that I'm sure we will move on from.  (and see again, I'm sure!)

So, here are some random thoughts on some random shots from the month of October:

Me holding Colson at Grandma's funeral.

Colson really is a very happy baby.  Always a smile!

Cannon wanted to put Colson in the wagon...Colson isn't
too sure about what Cannon has planned for him!


A three-wheeler ride from daddy!

Hello, Colson!
Cannon holding up a pumpkin we choose
from the patch just down the road.
We just love this kid!

Colson is already getting into things and
is beginning to pull himself up!


Cannon and I being silly! 
 Seriously....we are enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment