Nov 8, 2011

Uncontrollable Laughter

Tonight after reading and singing to Cannon, he asked to play, "the thumb game."  I knew that he meant thumb wars, which we haven't ever played (that I recall).  I asked him where he learned how to play thumb wars and he told me, in very specific detail that only Cannon could remember, that Mindy taught him how to play it when we were camping last Easter.  (This kid remembers everything!)

So, we played thumb wars and Cannon laughed so uncontrollably that he had tears in his eyes.  I was laughing because Cannon was laughing.  I won the first couple of games (no giving in just because he is 4!) and Cannon stopped and told me, "No. Put your thumb under my thumb!"  So I gave in and let him win some!

There was a lot more funny things said and a lot more laughter. 
What an awesome way to end my day! 
Love that kid!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment