Aug 17, 2012

Enjoying the Small Things

The last few days I have been busier with school "stuff" and have hauled the kids up to my room a couple of times.  It's easy for me to get lost in all of the things that I need to do for the new year...setting up a new classroom and preparing for a new grade.

However I am also embracing the little moments that I have with Cannon and Colson during these last couple of weeks of summer.

We've spent time drawing.
I took the boys to see the goat at Shultz Farm.
Cannon's learning the in's and out's of typing on the computer.
Colson is becoming an expert at the little Radio Flyer.
We've made play dough and then played with it!
Cannon and I have played board games.
We've done a lot of reading and singing.
We went to the mall to play on the toys.
We watched a transfer truck dump rock when we were at the park.
We got frozen yogurt will lots of toppings.
The boys have gotten soaked in the pool.
We've played on the big toy.

I so love that I have the opportunity to spend my summer days with the boys.  I'm glad I get to enjoy these little things with them.













Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment