Aug 14, 2012

This Moment on This Day

So many wonderful moments...always enjoying time with my two boys.  The days are filled with stories to tell!

But today I want to remember:  Colson + "cooking"

Cannon and I were making play dough when Colson woke up from his nap.  Of course, he wanted in on the action.  I didn't want Colson up near us because I had the burner on.  However Colson is persistent.  He went to the drawer and got out a spatula and wanted his own pan.  So I pulled up a chair to the far side of the stove.  I gave him a measuring cup with water in it and Colson poured it in his pan.  He then wanted me to turn on the burner and was adamant about it.  Finally I just faked it!  Then he proceeded to pour in sprinkles and food coloring (pretended, thank goodness!).  He stirred and poured and shook and cooked right along with Cannon and I!  I loved standing in the middle of my two boys....cooking up a storm!


Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment