Aug 31, 2012

I Notice

I notice the smile from Colson when he wakes up.
I notice the warmer weather.
I notice there is a lot to be picked up around here!
I notice hot chocolate on Cannon's shirt.
I notice the interaction between Cannon and Colson.
I notice Colson always likes to take food off of Cannon's plate.
I notice the two kitties knocking things off the night stand.
I notice I have 19 new emails.
I notice my classroom looks neat and put together.
I notice my to do list for school is growing.
I notice how Cannon likes to be read to.
I notice Cannon peeing in the backyard!
I notice the laundry that needs to be put away.
I notice the plants need to be watered.
I notice Colson pointing out all of the big trucks he sees.
I notice how Cannon is easily entertained.
I notice the AC in the tree!
I notice how long it takes to load the motorhome.
I notice Colson loves to ride on the Radio Flyer.
I notice Cannon doesn't like to take naps.  (but he is sleeping!)
I notice how quite it is with both kids napping.
I notice how nice our bedroom looks when the bed is made.
I notice how Cannon wants to do everything on his own.
I notice books...lots of books.
I notice Colson standing on the coffee table!
I notice the toys of boys!
I notice the kitties cuddling together.
I notice Colson's spiky hair.
I notice how Cannon's loves bread!
I notice the weeds in the front of the house.
I notice the exercise equipment I need to get on.
I notice baskets of little boy shoes.







Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment