Aug 7, 2012

Too Much Fun Without Parents!

We are lucky enough to have wonderful family members watch the boys while we were in Hawaii.  Joy watched the boys on Friday and Saturday.  Auntie Karin came Saturday afternoon and stayed until Wednesday.  Grandpa and Grandma Anderson arrived Tuesday afternoon and stayed until we got back.

And the boys sure did have a lot of fun!

I'm sure I've only heard some of the adventures they had.  But I know they:

Went to the mall to play on the toys.
Ate at McDonalds a few times.
Played in the swimming pool.
Kicked the ball and went on the big toy.
Received new toys from Auntie Karin.
Had some yummy treats.
Went to downtown Sumner for the Rhubarb Festival.
Had a donut from the store.
Cannon went on the train at the mall.

Yes, I think both Cannon and Colson missed us but I also know they were having a blast here at home!

Cannon's ticket from the train ride.  

Legos!

Happy Meals from McDonalds!
Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment