Sep 9, 2012

Fair + Birthday Party = 2 Tired Boys

This morning we ventured down to the Puyallup Fair.  I always enjoy the fair....looking around, eating scones, seeing the animals, people watching.  Today, I enjoyed it through Cannon and Colson's eyes. And I loved it!









Later this afternoon, we headed to Dillon's 4th birthday party.  The kids played and played and played.  They ate yummy cake and ice cream and then played some more.  They jumped on the trampoline, climbed on the big toy, kicked balls around, rode trikes, and much more!  Cannon wasn't too happy when I told him we had to leave.








Both boys were tuckered out from our busy day.  Colson went right to sleep and Cannon could hardly keep his eyes open.  He was out by 7:30 pm.

I think an early bed time for me is in order, too!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment