Sep 25, 2012

Lists

I love to make lists.
I make lists all of the time and I usually have multiple lists going.
I lose lists and have to make new ones!
I like to journal in lists.
I like to use lists when I scrapbook.

So here in sticking with the topic...here are some lists:

Cannon:
Learning the ABC's in sign language.
Loves school.
Started reading groups today and is doing Read Well Kindergarten.
Wants to be doing whatever Chris is doing.
Likes to pour his milk or juice by himself.
Enjoys playing with his friends at school.
Continues to be more patient with Colson.
Wants to please.
Funny!

Colson:
Loves laundry basket rides.
Would dip anything in Ranch dressing.
Likes to hide things.
Takes pretty good naps.
Likes being silly.
Has funny 'mad' faces.
Puts himself in timeout.
Likes to laugh.

Janel:
Trying to catch up on pictures.
Likes to read magazines.
Loves reading to the boys at night.
Always thinking about the details for the next day.
Lays out clothes the night before.
Routine oriented.
Stays up way to late every night.

Chris:
Working on the jet boat motor.
More flexible.
Not a morning person.
Likes to read at night.

 Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment