Sep 13, 2012

Lucky

This week has been an overwhelming week for me at school.  Lots of learning on my end and not enough time in the day to do it all.

However, tonight I am feeling lucky.

Lucky that I am surrounded by a sweet, caring family.
Lucky that I have a job.
Lucky that I have wonderful friends.
Lucky for Tylenol PM!
Lucky for pictures.
Lucky for sunny days.
Lucky for laughter.
Lucky that I take the time to exercise.
Lucky that I get to see Cannon during the day and also see his artwork in the hallways.
Lucky that Colson smiles and reaches for me, calling mom, when he sees me.
Lucky for music.
Lucky that tomorrow always comes.
Lucky that I am loved.
Some of Cannon's artwork in the hallway at school. 

This is what I found when I came to get Cannon out of the shower!

These bathtub letters are the best!  Cannon took this picture.

Sweet, Colson.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment