Sep 11, 2012

School

We are in the middle of our second week of school.  Cannon and I, that is.

I am finding that 4th grade is suiting me just fine!

I'm enjoying the discussions we can have.
I'm enjoying the independence of the kids.
I'm enjoying the amount of partner and group work the kids can do.
I'm enjoying the various activities we accomplish.
I'm enjoying 4th grade sense of humor.
I'm enjoying the fun we are having while learning.
I'm enjoying my teammates.
I'm enjoying the learning that is taking place by the kids and by me!

Cannon is loving school, too!  He is sharing more about his day compared to what he did last year.  He has said:

He gets to go out to recess.
He loves riding the bus!  The bus is a big one and he can see the stop sign come out when they stop.
He likes listening to the stories that Mrs. Jewel reads.  Today they heard the teddy bear story and sang the song.
He likes the artwork.  I have been able to see some of his work hanging in the hallway as I walk by!
He likes all of his new classmates.
He enjoys seeing Maddy at recess and on the bus.  She was in his preschool class last year and is in the other Early K class this year.
He likes to wear his new backpack!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment