Sep 6, 2012

First Day of Early Kindergarten

Today was Cannon's first day of Early Kindergarten!  We are lucky enough in our district to have a program where kids can attended school before they turn 5 years old.  Cannon will go to school every morning from 9:00 am - 11:40 am.  I'm excited to have him in the same building again and will have fun stopping by to visit his classroom.

First Day of Early Kindergarten

We started the morning off with Cannon's favorite: Chocolate Chip Pancakes.  Cannon put in the chocolate chips (and had some extras just for himself!)


Then Cannon and I headed off to school and stopped at Starbucks on the way for some hot chocolate!  A special treat for a special day!

I was able to walk Cannon to class and hang out for the first 20 minutes.  He found his cubby and put his backpack away.

Next, he found his seat and played with some snap cubes.

Finally, the kids met at the rug and listened to Mrs. Jewell read a story.


Cannon giving me a kiss for my 'kissing hand' before I had to leave!  So sweet!

The two of us (along with Cannon's dog, "Doggy" who stayed with him on the first day.)

I'm so proud of what an amazing young boy Cannon has become.  I look forward to seeing him learn and grow this year in Early Kindergarten.  I'm blessed.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment