Feb 22, 2012

Ahhhh, Childhood

Being a kid is what it's all about!

Tonight, Cannon and I made cookies for a charity bake sale at school.  I actually made the batch for the bake sale.  Cannon rolled out his own cookies, 'smashed' them with a fork and baked them and took them off the pan.  He is becoming quite a baker!


Doing laundry in the buff....Maybe Colson is starting a new trend?  Maybe he just won't sit still long enough for me to put on a diaper and pajamas!


Playing with trucks and trailers is the best.  This is the new truck and trailer that Auntie Karin got for Cannon. Lately, he has been playing with them by the stairs.  Not sure why, but we do a lot of sitting on the steps.


I just thought this picture of Colson was funny.  His eyebrows always tell a story.  I think he's saying, "WTH?"


Isn't life grand when you are 4 and 11 months!
I love that Cannon and Colson can celebrate the joy of being a kid.
I love that I am able to see this joy, embrace it and capture it.
I take nothing for granted when it comes to my boys!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment