Feb 8, 2012

The Day in Pictures

I took as many pictures as I could remember to take!
I wish that I had a camera with Cannon at preschool and at Jana's house.
I wish I had a camera at Jana's house to get more pictures of Colson during the day.
I wish I could get Chris to take more pictures to document his day.

But here are just a few what I got:
Good morning!

Unrolling the toilet paper!


Mt. Rainier in the distance.  The picture isn't too great.

On the way to work.

Planning day at school.
Every Wednesday morning at 7:45am.

Cannon reading before school.

The kids hard at work!

My Valentine gift to my students.
A bookmark!
Very cheap and very easy!

Colson and mommy!

Cannon jacking up the bike
trailer....just because.

Working on hooking up the trailer to his bike so he could
pull Colson around.


We were playing ball and he was "hiking" it between his legs.

Always happy.  Usually a tongue out!

Cannon's drawing of a truck and trailer.

Cannon in the shower.

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment