Feb 26, 2012


Things we did today:
Made breakfast together (french toast)
Laundry!
Visited with the neighbors
Played the hot/cold game
Visited with Granny Joy
Waited for the Daytona 500 to start…it rained out.

Places we went today:
Sonic to use Cannon’s free
I went to church
Chris went to work for a couple of hours
Chris and I went out to eat at Applebee’s
Chris and I went to the mall

Books I read to the boys today:
Go Dog. Go.
A Cars Christmas
If You Give a Moose a Muffin

Books Chris read to Cannon tonight:
Footprints in the Snow
Rabbits and  Raindrops
Mrs. McNosh Hangs Up Her Wash

Songs I sang today:
Twinkle, Twinkle
You Are My Sunshine
ABC Song
Kookaburra
I Love You a Little

Things I heard from Cannon:
(He was on a roll today!)
"Just slow it down there, big guy."
"You're a piece of work." - he heard that from me.
To daddy:  "You need to go fart in your face.  
                  But how are you going to get your butt up to your face?"
"You go take a shower and wash that attitude off."  

An up close picture of Colson.  You can see the smile
in his eyes!
Enjoying every moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment