Feb 1, 2012

Game Night

I love that Cannon is old enough to play games.  Yes, we played a lot of games when he was younger, but they were modified versions and we usually never made it through an entire game.  But now, Cannon understands rules and has the stamina to play a whole game.  He has learned to take turns and to be patient while waiting for his turn to come around again.  He is also learning to lose.  This is something that he doesn't like!  But who does!?  Chris and I are both competitive, so I'm sure those traits were passed down to Cannon!

Lately, we have been playing Trouble, a game he received for his 4th Birthday.  It is the CARS 2 version and he likes to 'pop' Tow Mater.  During our most recent game, Chris won and Cannon came in second.  Yes, I finished last, but was a gracious loser!

These are the moments I want to remember.
These are the moments I hope Cannon will remember.



Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment