Feb 4, 2012

Welcome, Sunshine!

The weather today made us all happy!  The sun looked amazing in the bright, blue sky and we were happy to have it back after weeks of cold weather, snow, ice and rain!

Cannon spent all day outside.  He has no problem keeping busy.  One minute he was riding his bike.  The next minute he was pushing around his green quad.  Cannon also helped Chris work on the enclosed trailer.  He loved every minute of his time outside!

Colson figured out how to come in and out of the sliding door down to the deck.  He did that over and over.  He liked being outside, watching everything going on and looking at things.  He also enjoyed playing with the plants, the weeds, the grass, the hose, the rocks and much more!

We finished off the day by having ice cream at Dairy Queen.  We took the Chevelle out for the first time since October and drove it up the hill to the DQ.  So. Much. Fun.

The boys took a bath together tonight.  I know eventually that will be happening more and more.  It's interesting and exciting to watch them interact. Cannon had Colson belly laughing by just setting up a bath toy on the edge of the tub and knocking it in.

I love these sunny days.
I love watching my boys play.
I love sitting on the back deck in the sun.
I love ice cream.
I love how good life is.






Movie night for Chris and I now.  Couch. Blanket. Popcorn.  Here we come! 

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment