Feb 14, 2012

Happy LOVE Day!

The first graders at school are learning a great song for this time of year and I have picked it up to sing to the boys:

I love you a little,
I love you LOTS.
My love for you will fill 10 pots,
15 buckets, 16 pans, 4 teacups and 3 dishpans!

I love it!
Quick picture before school started.
Today was a great Valentine's Day.  For kids, it's one of the most exciting days of the year.  Cannon kept asking when it was time to go to school!  He had Valentine's to hand out to each of his friends at school and he received some nice treats, too!  In my class, the kids couldn't wait until they got to open their Valentine's.  The one rule was that you had to read each card and say thank you to whoever gave it to you.  The "thank you's" were abundant in the room!

Kid valentines.

I read this book to the class.
Hilarious!
I had a surprise visit from Chris at school who came with a dozen roses!  What a special treat and even better since it was a total surprise!  We also got to run out to visit Cannon together.  Cannon was shocked to see Chris.

Tonight, we had ate the heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's and had red velvet cupcakes for dessert.  Even Colson had a crust of pizza and A LOT of a cupcake!  He cried when I took the rest away.



A little red velvet cupcake...
Chris read Cannon a new Valentine's Day book before bed.  


Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment