Jan 29, 2012

Date with Cannon

Yesterday I enjoyed a date with Chris and today I got to enjoy a date with Cannon.  Lucky Me!

Cannon and I went together to run a few very quick errands and then stopped at Starbucks for hot chocolate.  Cannon also ordered a mini doughnut and we sat together, sipped (Cannon gulped) our hot chocolate and talked.  Boy do I love that kid!  Cannon enjoyed being inside the Starbucks and sitting down (at the table he picked.)  We then headed to church where he sat with me and listened to the worship songs before going to his class.  He clapped along with everyone and really liked watching the band on stage.  After church, we ran to the mall to pick up a package and stopped for some frozen yogurt.  Cannon told me he was just going to get a little this time because the last time we went there he got too much and he couldn't finish it all.  He put sprinkles and gummy bears on the top of his along with a few other things I can't remember.  I stuck with granola, fruit and coconut on mine.  Yum!  Again, we sat down and enjoyed each others company.  I love talking with Cannon and listening to his thoughts.  He is a very sensitive boy and takes everything in, processing it for later.  I'm glad to be able to spend time like this with Cannon and hope to continue our little 'dates' as time goes on!

Hot chocolate is the best!

Waiting for church service to begin.

Cannon and I at church...it was
dark when I took the picture!

My yummy frozen yogurt!

Cannon's yummy frozen yogurt!

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment