Jan 8, 2012

A Few Projects

Thank you to my wonderful husband who took my ideas and created what I had in mind. I couldn't have accomplished what he did.  Today he built a small bench that we will eventually paint.  He built four frames made out of large branches.  He built a ladder out of branches that we will use to decorate.  He put up a shelf and two sconces in the living room.  That is all on top of making breakfast, running errands, taking down the Christmas lights and probably some other things I forgot too.

Love you, dear!  





P.S. Cannon and Colson are absolutely wonderful, even though Colson has a runny nose and cough.  Cannon is totally funny and cracked us up numerous times today.  Colson made us smile...and many strangers smile, too, when we went to the store.  Everyone always comments on how happy and cute he is.  I'm biased, but they are right!

Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment