Jan 6, 2012

Tablet

We (mostly me) had been talking about getting a tablet for a few months.  I borrowed a couple different ones from friends.  I researched online.  I read articles.  I asked around.  Chris and I discussed.  Was it really necessary?  Probably not.  But it couldn't hurt to wish and hope and research. 

For Christmas, Chris fulfilled my wish!  I didn't think I would love a tablet this much!  But I do.  There are thousands of apps to choose from; thousands of books to download and read; access to the Internet, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.  Cannon loves the kids learning apps.  I love being about to check email from the couch.  There is so much more it does including taking great photos and I even have a few photo editing apps which I haven't tried yet!  

Thank you, Chris for a wonderful Christmas present!  I love my tablet!  



Enjoying every moment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment