Jan 11, 2012

Remember This

I was having trouble thinking of a blog topic for today.  None of my creative juices were flowing!  But then I remembered the purpose of the blog:  to record the everyday memories...so we can revisit these memories later...so we won't forget these good times....so we can pass down these memories to our children and future grandchildren.

So today, here are some things I want to remember:

I want to remember how every place we go (and I mean everywhere) people comment on how happy and smiley Colson is.  It is so very true! 

I want to remember when Cannon said, "Mom, can I have a piece of gum so my brain will smell good?" 

I want to remember how nice it is to come home to a crock pot dinner...it smells so good and it's already done!  No rushing to make dinner!

I want to remember how Colson waves bye bye.

I want to remember how Colson kisses the pictures of animals in his books.

I want to remember how wonderful it feels to be home together as a family.

I want to remember how Cannon asks so many questions.  "Excuse me.  How come that truck has two wheels?"  "Where is that sound coming from?"  "Did you see that excavator scooping up dirt?"  Why is that car smoking?" 

I want to remember how Cannon has an invisible friend named, Ali.  Ali has been going everywhere with us lately. 

I want to remember how Colson likes to throw everything out of the bath tub. 

I want to remember how Colson giggles like crazy when we blow on his belly. 

I want to remember how much Cannon loves trucks and trailers. 

I want to remember how Cannon loves to watch Flying Wild Alaska with Chris. 

My list could go on and on. 




Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment