Jan 17, 2012

Random Shots

Snow day for us...and an extra day to our already long MLK weekend.  However, there is NO snow at our house!  But up the hill, they have 4-6 inches, depending on location and who's measuring!  We wish there was snow down here so we could actually enjoy the "SNOW" day!  

Since there is no school, we are hanging at home...  Relaxing.  Playing.  Catching up on scrap booking.  A little bit of cooking.  A little housework.  Still in our jammies! 

I was able to scroll through some photos from the last couple of months and thought I would post some random shots.  So here we go...

Chris and Cannon sorting and counting coins!
Cannon has been working on sorting in school and wanted
to sort things....so this is what they decided on! 

Our first snowfall of the season.
Cannon enjoyed playing in it!

Cannon and I out on an afternoon
date together!  We had fun!


Cannon received this CARS 2 coloring
page from a student in my class.  He
spent a long time working on it!  

Colson being an 'airplane!' 

My new red Tommy Hilfiger purse!
Only $10 (normally $89) which makes me
love it even more!
Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment