Jun 7, 2012

Cannon's Last Day of Preschool

Cannon is so excited that school is out!

He loves school.  He loves his teachers.  He loves his friends.
But he really loves to be home.  He loves to play.  He loves to have the freedom to do what he wants.
Tonight he told me he couldn't wait to stay home all day!

Cannon didn't have a lot to say about his final day.  I tried to pry out of him everything I could, but all I got was that Ms. Teresa "didn't cry" and that he "will miss Maddy and Zander."

I'm so proud of Cannon and how far he has come academically and socially.  He has grown up in inches but also in confidence.  Cannon has learned to share, to be empathetic, to listen, to take constructive criticism, to  raise his hand, to be patient, to count, to pattern, to write, to sound out.  I feel so blessed that Cannon had this year of preschool at Mt. Meadow.  I am proud of him!  

Here is Cannon on the FIRST day of school:


Here is Cannon today, on the LAST day of school:


I remember both of these pictures well.  On both days....the last thing Cannon wanted to do was stand and smile so I could take a picture!  Today I didn't have my regular camera and it was pouring rain! Maybe I'll try for a "do-over."  Or maybe not.  It is what it is....

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment