Jun 21, 2012

A Day With Colson

Today I spent the day with Colson.

We hung out together.  We played.  We talked.  We laughed.  We made messes.  We went outside.  We ate.  We did errands.

Colson hung out with me for a couple of hours at school while I tried to begin to make some sense of the enormous piles I have in my new classroom.  He made his own messes and I could always tell where he'd been by the disaster he left on the floor.


Colson took off outside of my classroom, which is on the other side of the school by the parking lot.  I used to be right by the big toy, but no more.

Too cute sitting on my box of reading supplies!

Rolling down the hallway on the cart!


This afternoon, we played together outside.  We played trains together inside.  Colson is becoming even more independent.  He also is playing with things for longer periods of time and really spending time investigating things and how they work.  I love watching him and always wonder what he is thinking in that brain of his!




Enjoying every moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment