Jun 20, 2012

First Day of Summer Break

Ahhh, summer break.  I've been waiting for you.

Today, the sun came out in honor of my first official day off and I took advantage by sitting on the back deck and relaxing.

I also started my list and got a lot accomplished.  I hauled Colson around to a lot of places!

What I love most about summer break is that there is no schedule.  Whenever we're ready, we'll go...but only if we choose to go.

No rushing out of the house.  No meetings to get to.  No deadlines to meet.  No planning for the following week.

Just that laid back feel.  (*sigh*)

Cleaning out toys.

My to do list....

Worked on putting pictures in some simple, non-scrapbook albums.

I started the 2nd book of the Hunger Games.

Sitting in the sun on the back deck.

Enjoying every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment